Although a case erector performs a relatively simple function, it is nonetheless a crucial component of an automated packaging line. These machines assemble boxes quickly, efficiently and consistently, resulting in significant improvements to the effectiveness of your processes. The Numina Group offers a wide selection of case erector machines that can be integrated into new or existing facilities and provide you with substantial benefits. Our experience in designing and executing the perfect systems for warehouse environments gives us the know-how to incorporate this technology seamlessly.
Also known as a box erector or carton erector, a case erector does exactly what its name suggests. Folded boxes are loaded into the machine, which erects them one at a time. This ensures the bottom of each carton is perfectly square. Many case erectors also seal the bottom automatically, so the finished case is ready to be packed.
The Benefits of Case Erectors
Incorporating automatic case erectors into your operations makes sense for a number of reasons. They can reduce overhead and contribute to the protection of products. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Reduced labor costs: Because case erectors can erect a box in a fraction of the time it would take a human, they reduce the strain placed on employees. You will be able to make better use of personnel and get the most out of them.
- Lower risk of injury: Repetitive tasks can cause injuries, which is why equipment that can handle these tasks is a good investment.
- Less inventory: These machines allow you to build cartons on demand rather than purchasing them already assembled, or assembling them at your site and having to find space to store them.
- Higher quality: By squaring boxes uniformly each time, case erectors ensure that each carton can hold up better under stress and prevent damage to your products during shipment.
What We Have to Offer
Our lineup of case erectors includes a diverse selection to fit virtually any setup you may have. They include:
- CF25: This inline unit features a relatively small footprint for greater flexibility.
- CF50: Capable of high-speed functionality, this unit can significantly reduce cycle times by erecting 10-20 cartons per minute.
- SP304: This mobile semiautomatic erector delivers exceptional performance, a single person can make boxes three times faster than by hand.
We leverage this technology as part of our comprehensive warehouse automation solutions. For example, we can incorporate box erectors into our high-performance warehouse automation systems, which can include print and apply labeling systems and automatic print-fold-insert systems to create the fastest overall process possible. As an element of our complete integrated systems, these machines help streamline packing and shipping. They also can be integrated with our scan-weigh-dimension systems to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately with the most effective packaging.
Call Numina Today
These represent only some of the many warehouse automation solutions Numina can bring to a facility. We are the experts when it comes to improving operations and increasing efficiencies. We can design and implement a full plan for automating your warehouse. To learn more about everything we can do, get in touch with us today and speak with one of our knowledgeable representatives.