Numina Group’s Pick-to-Light and Put-to-Light Systems
Simple. Fast. Accurate. Pick & Pack Automation.
Eliminate bottlenecks and increase accuracy in order fulfillment and kitting with the latest generation pick-to-light technology – Numina Group’s RDS™ Pick-to-Light System.
Designed to integrate into an existing ERP or WMS, RDS™ Pick-to-Light seamlessly directs picking with a family of intelligent indicator displays that are mounted onto virtually any shelving or rack storage system. The message display and indicator light signal the operator of the quantity to be picked or placed (put). Operators perform the pick or put task displayed then confirm the action by pressing the display confirmation button or using a Zebra camera based hands-free wearable ring scanner for pick or put location scan confirmation. Pairing a Pick-to-Light system with Zebra RS5100 eliminates the added seconds needed to push the display button. Pick-to-Light combined with hands-free scanning delivers higher accuracy by validating the pick and put directly to the shipping carton or tote. Scanning can eliminate the majority of secondary checking, resulting in higher order fulfillment pick, pack, and ship productivity.
- Maximized Accuracy – 99.97% accuracy – superior to RF or paper-based systems
- Paperless – Simply scan order ID barcode and the Pick-to-Light software does the rest
- Hands-free barcode scanning – supports sku, lot, and serial number capture during the picking process
- Zone based – pick and pack or conveyor mased zone routing to reduce walk timeSeamless integration – Easy to install and configure Pick-to-Light hardware and software
- Simple to learn – new or temporary workers are productive in minutes
- Cost-effective – Affordable automated picking with typically under 1 year ROI
Pick-to-Light is ideal for high-density fast mover product picking applications requiring 300-500 lines per man-hour pick rates. RDS™ Pick-to-Light includes additional automation modules such as cartonization to direct a single touch pick and pack directly to the shipping carton. This eliminates second touches from the pick and pack process, adding higher productivity and inventory tracking throughout the order fulfillment supply chain.
Enable Higher Efficiency Zone Based Picking with Numina Group’s Put-to-Light Order Consolidation Walls
Put-to-Light Order Consolidation cost-effectively streamlines batch order zone picking throughout the DC then automates the sorting of the SKU’s to individual orders. Simply scan the SKUs/ items and the required display and indicator lights at the order location shelves are energized to direct the operator to put the item to the required shelf location. When the order is completed a display light on the back side of the wall is energized and displays each order’s required shipping carton size to direct the packing operation.
Results: Gains of 50% or more in productivity in the pick, pack, and ship operation
Consider the advantages Pick-to-Light and/or our Put-to-Light Walls can provide to maximize your warehouse productivity.
- 99.9% Accuracy Rates
- Shorten Order Fulfillment Cycle Times
- Lower Operational Costs Through Reduced Labor and Reduced errors
- Low Pick-to-Light Hardware and Installation Investment
- Intuitive Order Picking Software
- Improved Customer Service
The Numina Group specializes in Pick-to-Light technology and Put-to-Light systems, providing operational benefits across the board for your fulfillment processes. To learn how we can help you increase accuracy, reduce labor time and resourcing, and improve your service offerings, contact us today.