Warehouse Sorting System
Numina Group offers impartial advice on the hardware selection and provides a design guarantee
Shoe Sorters, Tilt Tray, Cross-Belt, Bombay or Narrow Belt Sorters- we’ve got the expertise
Numina Group’s semi-automatic and automated pick, pack, and ship sortation systems offer high accuracy and increased productivity to reduce touches, increase accuracy and streamline distribution order fulfillment processes. The barcode scanning and sorting is managed by RDS™ WES-WCS, which includes a true real-time control language that operates in fewer than 250 micro-seconds! RDS™ is proven in warehouse sorting systems managing high speed order fulfillment sort logic for internet, retail, and other distribution applications. If you have a high volume of mixed SKU orders and want to explore picking, packing, order consolidation, and shipping sorting automation, we have the expertise to design and select the right sorting technology from cost effective voice directed and pick/put to light sorting to fully automated unit sorters operating at over 250,000 SKU’s per day. We can meet your application and performance requirements with an automated order fulfillment system that fits your needs.
As an independent system integrator we offer unbiased advice on the hardware selection and provide a design guaranteed to meet the automated sortation systems and conveyor application requirements. If you operate a mid-volume DC with peak carton per minute throughput under 40 CPM, the latest 24 VDC motor driven roller conveyor sorting systems could be the cost effective solution for your warehouse conveyor and sorting requirements. To discover which technology will best improve your distribution efficiency in your application (sort by voice, sort by lights or automated pick, pack and ship sortation), please contact us for more information.
The Numina Group will partner with your team to implement process improvements matched with the right technologies for your warehouse automated sortation requirements that will deliver the highest return on investment.
In addition to our complete high-speed sortation systems, we’re your source for numerous other automated warehouse solutions. Get in touch today to learn more about everything we can do for your facility, including cutting response time.
Types of Sorters
1. Narrow Belt Sorter – Narrow Belt Sorters uses narrow strip belts to transport product over the surface of the sorter.
2. Shoe Sorter – Shoe Sorters are designed to gently divert the product from slat conveyor onto the divert and is ideal for fragile products.
3. Tilt Tray – Tilt Tray sorts products to their correct destination by tilting a tray on the sortation conveyor.
4. Bombay – Bombay is used for high speed sortation of small lightweight items.
5. Cross Belt – Cross-Belt is made up of a chain of many short belt conveyors riding on a track that is on a continuous loop.
6. Sweeper – A sweeper sorter is a sorting machine that brushes the product from the main supply track into the allocated exit.