If your operation is still erecting and sealing cartons by hand, inefficiencies are bound to find their way into the line. Even the most skilled employees will make mistakes from time to time. Using too much tape or being inconsistent can result in wasted resources, damaged products and extended cycle times.
That’s why The Numina Group offers a range of automatic case sealers that can be integrated seamlessly into your operations. Thanks to our expertise in automated warehousing technology, we can help you find the perfect machines to deliver exceptional efficiencies throughout your facility.
A case sealer machine is designed to automatically seal boxes in the most uniform manner possible. It uses only the proper amount of tape for each carton and can perform the task in a fraction of the time it would take someone to do it manually.
The Benefits of Case Sealers
Integrating automated carton sealers into your operations can be a good idea for a number of reasons. Their reliability makes them ideal for reducing costs and improving overall product quality. Here are just a few of the benefits of this equipment:
- Less manual labor: Box sealer machines free your staff from doing this task by hand, which means you can deploy employees in a more effective manner.
- Reduced waste: Case sealers use exactly the right amount of tape on every unit, so you won’t have to worry about materials being wasted.
- Better protection: When all boxes are sealed in exactly the same way, the packaging will provide the same level of protection for the goods contained in each box.
- Fewer injuries: Repetitive stress injuries can put a damper on your workplace and slow down productivity. This equipment reduces risk for employees by taking box assembly off their list.
What We Have to Offer
Our selection of case sealer units is diverse enough to fit virtually any automated packing configuration. Our offerings include:
- LDX-RTB: This high-speed semiautomatic machine features random top and bottom belt-sealing capabilities.
- LD16AR: A fully automatic option, this unit allows you to integrate its functionality without thinking about it.
- LD16A: This fully automatic uniform sealer delivers exceptional performance at some of the highest speeds in the industry.
- LD24: The relatively small footprint of this unit makes it one of the most versatile solutions we provide.
We can weave case sealers into any of our other comprehensive warehouse services. You can further streamline packaging and shipping when you incorporate a print-fold-insert solution to automatically print and drop a full size packing sheet into an open carton before the case sealer. When integrated with our scan-weigh-dimension capabilities, they ensure total package integrity. Most effectively, they can be dropped into our high-performance print and apply labeling systems, creating thousands of completed cartons per hour.
Call Numina Today
These are just a small fraction of the solutions we can supply for your facilities. We’re experts when it comes to optimizing warehousing efficiencies. With our help, you can design and implement a comprehensive plan for automating your operation. To find out more about everything we can do, get in touch with us today and speak with one of our experienced representatives.