The Numina Group is in search of a self-directed and experienced Controller to oversee all financial, accounting and human resources activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing and financial reporting. Key areas within the human resources department will also be managed by the Controller, including policy and procedure compliance and ongoing maintenance of HR practices. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans
- Monitor the financial performance of the company including cost and margin
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages including compliance reports
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Management and leadership of the AP, AR and purchasing departments
- Manage the preparation of payroll for personnel
- Manage the company sponsored retirement programs
- Keep up-to-date on current HR trends
- Manage 3rd party accounting, PEO and ERP vendors
- Special projects as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required, MBA preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is required
- Expertise in accounting or financial packages.
- Experience with an ERP package required, Acumatica ERP preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Team player with all departments of small business.
- Willingness to challenge status quo to improve processes
- A minimum of 10 years in finance and accounting required
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience required
Are ready to join a fast paced, well established family owned business? We offer a competitive benefits package, annual bonuses, regular team building events and a business casual work environment. This position is based at our corporate headquarters in our Woodridge, IL office.
Please direct all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.